Easy and cheap exhaust mod to make it a bit louder?

I'm thinking of doing a RV6 Downpipe w/ High Flow Cat due to P.A being dumb. I'm not to worried about the performance loss vs the catless. I don't see that much of a difference

I'm also looking for a way to make my LX 5 speed a bit louder, however I dont want to have anything permanently welded on. I want to keep the possibility of returning the car back to stock and selling it (Unlikely, but ya never know). Is there any other way I can make the car a louder? Or any cheap exhausts/intakes that I can buy?

Free: Intake resonator delete + high flow filter (AEM/K&N)

Exhaust: 8th gen Si axle back muffler, also I suspect this might fit from @THMotorsports

http://thmotorsports.com/megan_racing/megan_racing_axle_back_exhaust/mrabehc06si/i-172201.aspx

d3eb2b88-06d9-416a-9fc5-2b72dc2d8ee9-420.jpg

My car got loud after i got my K&N Typhoon and then really loud after i got my magnaflow custom exhaust... I took my resinator out the other day and i didnt notice a differance in sound the only thing i have noticed after the res delete is that when I gear down you can hear a poping sound just like when you gear down in a foxbody with dual flowmasters. but other than those few pops i didnt notice the res delete doing anything

Hey guys - I just bought a 2013 si this week. I have never done car mods before and wanted to start to get into it. I am in Maryland which is kind of strict but I wanted to know about cold air intakes and exhaust and any other doi projects I could looks into for performance boost. Thanks!

Hey guys - I just bought a 2013 si this week. I have never done car mods before and wanted to start to get into it. I am in Maryland which is kind of strict but I wanted to know about cold air intakes and exhaust and any other doi projects I could looks into for performance boost. Thanks!
Get a buddy club short throw shifter, you will love it man. Especially once you get Flashpro and get tuned by VitViper.... Cant even feel my car shift now because its so smooth hahaha

I had a catless dp and stock cb. It changed tone a lot, and made it super tinny or metallic noise. I hated it, it didn't take me long after that to purchase my Invidia Q300 catback. I absolutely love the sound of my car now. I'm curious as to how it sounds in a few weeks when my supercharger arrives!

why do people do this? why not spend the extra money, get the SI and be happy? all these people want this **** for their base model cars but dont wanna pay to play

Back