Eibach Sportlines or H&R Sport Springs?

TheSlowAndTheSerious

New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
What's up guys I'm interested in either buying the sportlines or H&R, I would just like to hear everybody's input before I purchase. Hows the ride quality on each of them? I know I wont have any rubbing issues with the H&R but anyone with the sportlines do your tires rub at all? Pictures would be great too! :D :driving:

I got H&R sport springs installed yesterday! so the springs haven't settle in yet but one thing I can tell u is that the ride quality is nice.

Just finished washed and wax her so here it is!

IMG_0033.JPG

I got H&R sport springs installed yesterday! so the springs haven't settle in yet but one thing I can tell u is that the ride quality is nice.

Just finished washed and wax her so here it is!

View attachment 13012

looks awesome! I heard about something about certain springs not settling in, all depends how they're made. The drop is noticeable though! Did it really drop what they advertise (1.5 front and 1.3 rear, i believe)?

Negative the ride is good. I mash to socal once a month which is about 400 miles and its all good.

Awesome! that's the main thing that scared me, Procivic has them in stock so I might just go ahead and order the sportlines once I get paid. Should get the rear camber arms as well, right?

Yeah you will need them too. My rear camber is off by about a degree but I still havent got the camber arms. Ive put about 2000 miles on the tires with the sportlines and the wear seems fine. I did get the toe fixed tho it was way off and I think toe wears tires more than camber.

sorry I didn't ask my mechanic about how its drop but im pretty sure its 1.5 inch front and 1.3 rear.

Yeah you will need them too. My rear camber is off by about a degree but I still havent got the camber arms. Ive put about 2000 miles on the tires with the sportlines and the wear seems fine. I did get the toe fixed tho it was way off and I think toe wears tires more than camber.

I've heard this too. I've heard the toe is what wears tires, not the camber, but I don't know. I know squat about cars, except for the very basics.

Back