ericc191's 2013 TW Si Sedan *7/9/14 Update*

Thanks Dennis. I was originally getting ASM, but the dealership in Austin they were picking it up from sold it out from under me. I could wait a month for PPM or get TW. It took some convincing from the salesman, but yeah I'm glad I went TW. I just wish it had a little sparkle in the paint like ASM.

And yeah.. I'd kind of been regretting dropping $530 on replica UAE projectors over FP. And I've always been more about power than looks.

Thanks Dennis. I was originally getting ASM, but the dealership in Austin they were picking it up from sold it out from under me. I could wait a month for PPM or get TW. It took some convincing from the salesman, but yeah I'm glad I went TW. I just wish it had a little sparkle in the paint like ASM.

And yeah.. I'd kind of been regretting dropping $530 on replica UAE projectors over FP. And I've always been more about power than looks.

Yeah FP is a must no matter what, just with dp and exhaust it is a completely different car when tuned no doubt

Hmm.. well I was planning to keep the stock exhaust with my FR DP. I guess worst case scenario, I lose some high rpm whp for torque.

Yeah that would be okay I am sure. There are a few on the forum that have kept the stock axelback and I havent heard any huge fussing about losses of power etc

Got my PRL SRI intake in from Dennis this week. Thanks, Dennis!

Now, I just wait for my FP to arrive and the eTune can begin!!

I am still debating on whether or not to get an exhaust. If I do, I'll want the quietest stock looking one which I believe would be the Q300.

After all that is done, I am going to try once more to get my hands on some projectors.

Last edited:
Due to some unfortunate events with a purchase I made, I have decided to take it as a sign and turn the car in next year at the end of my lease.

I will be selling a handful of things in the Classified section very soon.

One thing that will be a little difficult for me to get off is my Full Race Catless DP. If anyone in the Dallas area would like to help me with this one weekend, I would really appreciate it. I don't have the proper equipment to remove it myself. So we would need to meet at your house to do the job. I will bring beers and money for food too! Let me know here or PM!

It's going to be down to the WRX Limited or.. don't laugh.. the 4 cylinder turbo Mustang that's coming. I think it's a 2.3 liter 305hp EcoBoost. Looks promising.

2e9d7ffe2a9bcd553648d513b0452dd3.jpg

d24d7d9fd5a17fe8d359a3eae1ca8b08.jpg

Back