ericc191's 2013 TW Si Sedan *7/9/14 Update*

I wonder if there's a way to install the fog light hids without removing the bumper and yes I can be lazy at times lol

You can try, but it will look ghetto as hell and end up taking longer.

It's pretty quick and only about 20. I would suggest having a friend hold one side while you hold the other when taking off and putting back on. Simply to avoid any unwanted scratches.

Last edited:
Lol, and webby is the one who showed me this vid. It shows just how simple and straight forward the process is.

For me, the irony is that I used to do this junk on a daily basis with my EP3 (avatar pic) and it's like riding a bike. Everything is coming back to me. :)

No updates to report until more money happens lol.

Wait..1 update. There are a massive amount of miniature victims on my front bumper right now. :D

I only did the hid fogs so far. They were pretty much plug and play after removing the bumper. The plastic housing around the fog lights needed to be cut just a bit, but that's it.

I'll be doing 6K headlight HIDs soon and will post a ton of install pics for it. I just hope it's not an issue with the stock housing.

is it necessary to cut the fog housing?Any pics of what you had to cut? Really wanting to go HID's on the fogs. I thought it would be just a plug and play lol

is it necessary to cut the fog housing?Any pics of what you had to cut? Really wanting to go HID's on the fogs. I thought it would be just a plug and play lol
Yeah you have to cut some plastic and it's really easy trust me. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures

egu2y4eq.jpg

Redline Bride shift boot just came in. I'll be writing an install guide on how to install a new shift boot.

Just installed my catless Ultimate Racing down pipe. Everything is still stock besides that.

Here's my take so far. Sounds ricey without a cat, but the power gain is tremendous. It pulls much much harder so I'm satisfied!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1372643137886.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372643137886.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 36
Back