fake chrome grill liner on 13 si sedan

I ride. I just got my 2013 Civic Lx a week ago, trying to get ideas on what mods I wanna do. Also from Cheatham County haha I was surprised to see that.
Cheatham county tn? Really? That's sweet!!:). And thank you. Work in progress. Working on saving up to get it lowered in the spring/summer time (hopefully)

Yup Cheatham County TN. Currently snowed in lol. But rims and tint are the first things I'm getting. Any suggestions?

Lol. I live in Kingston. I made it to work today but It was a slow and slippery drive lol. Theirs not really suggestions that I can make. Just search through the forum and see what others are doing and decide if you like that kind of mod and what not. I really have no suggestions on wheels yet cause I don't even know what I want to get lol. Tint is def. a must! I have 20% on mine

You're welcome. Tint was my first mod. Then I put a old set of HID's I had in my lows. Then I painted some of the plastics in my engine bay. Next was hood air deflector, splash guards, window visors, new HID's in the lows, HID's in the fogs, nokya yellows in my DRL/highs. Also yellow overlays on my fogs. Then I just carbon fiber vinyled the chrome pieces and I have a Sti S204 lip coming that I will install soon also. So it's all in what you like. This forum is great, ran by great people and everyone helps with questions and anything you may need.

Thanks man. I went from a Jeep Liberty to this Civic. Did some small mods to it but I'm new to the car scene lol.

ydu5ubug.jpg

you guys who have the patience with vinyl - much props to you! I go ape **** and I grew up helping with my parents vinyl business - maybe that's why.

Gloss vinyl! I almost did the carbon but I liked how the gloss matched everything.

Just went from plasti dip and glossfire. To gloss black vinyl. Literally just finished vinyling it. Looks like a perfect match. The plastidip with the glossfire was good it wasn't a true color match. And I'm picky as hell.

This is plasti dip and glossfire
bygyjyqu.jpg

This is the gloss black vinyl. Have done in these pics. It got dark and the cars dirty so this is all I have
7uqe4u8e.jpg
ATM.

4uhanyvy.jpg

First time vinyling. Turned out ok.

Just went from plasti dip and glossfire. To gloss black vinyl. Literally just finished vinyling it. Looks like a perfect match. The plastidip with the glossfire was good it wasn't a true color match. And I'm picky as hell.

This is plasti dip and glossfire
bygyjyqu.jpg

This is the gloss black vinyl. Have done in these pics. It got dark and the cars dirty so this is all I have
7uqe4u8e.jpg
ATM.

4uhanyvy.jpg

First time vinyling. Turned out ok.
Awesome job, it looks great!

I got mine from eBay. And it's holding up well! They best vinyl you can buy is 3M in my opinion though.

Back