Fast and Furious 6

Nope.

You don't know me well enough to know I'm not a movie fan. I get bored easily lol I can't remember the last movie I watched in the theaters let alone on DVD. As for movies on TV I start to watch them.. Get bored and change the channel or fall asleep. No joke.

no..that's what i'm going to do. I'm not going to buy the dvd..just a free redbox rental

bought my ticket to see the 10pm showing tomorrow night. I'm stoked. If you go see it, make sure you stay for after the credits. like i said on the other board, all i'll say bout that part is it comes full circle.

I have a feeling this one wont be that great. but I want to see it anyway.
My friends in Europe have already seen it, and a buddy back home watched the bootleg of it, and all say its amazing. my buddy gave it a 20 outta 10.
I won't even do that.

So played out. Wonder how many more they will have? Guess if ricers still go see them they will continue to have them lol ^_^
to each their own, but they have progressed the franchise and done a wonderful job with it. Its not about ricer's any longer. and there is only 1 more left which this one sets up for.

Noo! My favorite movies! They can't stop! God I hope they don't go back and make a pre-quel or anything like that. Although..... early 90's rice? Might be interesting.

Vin Diesel with a foxy afro hairdo. :giggle:

A Ford Raptor is $100,000 in the Philippines. My uncle was thinking about getting one there. While my next door neighbor bought his for $5X,XXX here. Lol. Cars are expensive in Asia.

Except in Japan. You can buy a S15 Silvia for less than $10k there. However, K-type cars are way more expensive that regular cars.

the accord is well over 100k, as well as the prius. That vid talks about a bunch of vehicles

Well someone on FB just ruined the ending of F&F6. What a douche...

Another action star will be joining F&F7.

ah man! sorry to hear that. mind you i read the spoilers on it months ago. but my friend that saw the bootleg said that even though he knew what was gonna happen, it still blew his mind.

Yes that means there's more! Lol
I watched all the other ones this week, im getting pumped!!

Yes that means there's more! Lol
I watched all the other ones this week, im getting pumped!!

FnF7 is the last that they have planned. they originally wanted to do 6 & 7 back to back but that was later changed. 7 already looks to be a great movie and and great end to the series.

Edit: so went and seen the movie last night. and wow...it was GREAT! as my friends had said to me, prolly the best in the series so far. Great scenes, lots of twists, and now everything has came full circle.

Last edited:
WOW THAT MOVIE WAS AWESOME!!! :turbospin: :turbospin: :turbospin:
As long as you dont really care for the laws of physics, youll like it. There was lots of muscle cars and races and all that good stuff and TONS of fights plus the Rock beating the crap out of people... so pretty much everything you could ever want in a movie!

When I saw the trailer for the movie I thought, "how are those cars taking that plane down?". After seeing it, it makes a little more sense.

But the runway was a little ridiculously long.

Back