Fast and Furious 6

I just watched the movie and I loved it! even better than the last one! I don't care what anyone says, I do wish it had more focus back on the cars but it's still great!

Besides flying through the air and the 17-mile long runway, it was an amazing movie. Much better than the last two and I can't wait for #7! I gotta watch Tokyo drift now!

Tokyo drift = thumb down. Lol.

People hate on it, but I love it. It was the last movie to have real racing in it.
I'm gonna' have to disagree. I think the car racing died after the first. The initial movie was the only one to have a real connection to today's current car scene.

I just watched the original over the weekend. The first film is sorta a classic now, since it revolved so tightly around the import tuner/street racing thing. I too liked tokyo drift even though it kinda strayed off with different characters and all...
Except when Hahn died-I was pissed!!

However, each movie does seem to have it's finger on the pulse of whats happening in the tuner scene. Minor details here and there if you pay attention. From the cars to how the cars are styled it has changed with each movie.

Original: Obv. Stickers, full length decals, body kits that look ridiculous, NAAWWWSSSSS

2nd: The evo and the eclipse were correct for the time weren't they? They styling a little over the top but definitely what was hot then.

"3" TD - I dunno whatever about this one. Drift? Current? Not really. Formula drift is sorta hot right now. This one is as odd as its story.

4: The small side view mirrors on the WRX. Everyone was sticking those small mirrors on their cars for a minute there. I thought it was a cool nod to the street/tuner scene.

5: Paul walker drives a Hakosuka. The japanese nostalgic/classic car scene is very hot right now. Hakos, 510s, bluebirds, and all that is definitely something big & popular when this one came out. Still is as far as I can tell.

6: Yet to see.....

"3" TD - I dunno whatever about this one. Drift? Current? Not really. Formula drift is sorta hot right now. This one is as odd as its story.

In 3, to me, its more that they took the tuner scene to the home land per say. You take the story to Japan, so the scene wouldnt be like it is any place else, Its domestic I think they have it perfect. Having lived in Japan for 3 year, you have just the drifing aspect for one but also the racing and driving through the moutians. That is a huge part of the cultural there

Yeah. Touge -(too-gaye)

Hahahah. I love the Initial D Special Edition movie where they used live actors instead of animation

Yeah. Touge -(too-gaye)

Hahahah. I love the Initial D Special Edition movie where they used live actors instead of animation

I actually liked that movie. haha. I'm a big Initial D fan, so it was a nice change for me to see live action instead of animation

Back