First world problems thread

Taffeta 12

Antelope Valley
Vehicle Model
Honda civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
This is taken from another forum I visit every now and then... Lets hear some of those first world problems!! Ill start:

I hate when I'm just getting out of the shower and go to put socks on and rip them because my feet were still wet >:/

This is taken from another forum I visit every now and then... Lets hear some of those first world problems!! Ill start:

I hate when I'm just getting out of the shower and go to put socks on and rip them because my feet were still wet >:/

This is a first world indicator that it is time to buy new socks!

There aren't enough days in the weekend.

If a word in the dictionary were mispelled, how would we know?

If God dropped acid, would he see people?

Last edited:
I hate it how people that drive the little cars like smart and IQ's like actual go carts and drive like complete A holes thinking their in a race car ! lol

Prius's Too!

Last edited:
I hate it when people complain about their problems as important problems when they don't really have a problem because it's not really a problem in third world countries. That's my problem. Do you have a problem?

I hate it when something says, "keep it at room temperature", because no matter what the rooms temp is, it's always room temperature.

Haha some good ones already!! I can't stand when you put one shirt in the dryer to fluff it up and when you go to grab it, it's always, ALWAYS buried underneath everything else...

^ on that...when I put the shirt in to fluff, sometimes the dryer gremlins rip a button off...

Haha yea I hate that too :)

Or when your stopped at a red light, whenever you want to go it always takes forever!! But when you want to send a quick text or change a song on your I pod it turns green right away!!! Damn you!!'

Back