First world problems thread

i hate it when i come home to find out some asshat private sniped my parking spot. theres a reason my bike is parked the way it is..
20130321_185654_zps958c310c.jpg

but for a bit more you get one piece wheel :(

$700 is a lot :(

The wheel I posted, as the others in that series are single piece monoblock forged from a 6061 billet, heat treated to T6, and they are $ 700 each up to 11 inches wide x 18 inch diameter. You also get to pick your offset.

they do look pretty awesome :)

Centerline forged wheels are quite a bit cheaper, but you can't pick an offset, 42 mm only. Which means you would need spacers if you want your tires to stick way out there to clear your big brake package, and the hub bore was pretty big... so using spacers + two sets of lug nuts could result in a wheel that may not be concentric. Not to mention the added stress on the studs on the spacers with a wheel sticking out that far.

I know when I called to inquire about the pricing on a set of "Excel" in 17x7, they came in around $ 1200 or so shipped, but they had to build them with a 4 week at least lead time. Again, no custom hub bore or offset offered. Their 18 is also 7 inch wide, and the 19's are 7.5 inch wide, no option there either.

http://centerlinewheels.com/wheel_deals_detail.php?id=12439&type=vehicle&data=372

Back on topic... I went to one of my favorite bars out here and they took my favorite beer off tap... Now ill just have to drink one of the other 29 beers they have on tap... :(

Back