Floor mats.

They look great Pauly. Good job.
Thanks mate! Not done yet though. I think they will better once the light blue outer framing of the mat is done. I would like to find a Honda or Civic threaded badge to sew on.

Last edited:
An embroidery shop might be able to do that for you, providing they have a digital file for the emblem, you might be able to download one somewhere. Not sure on what the cost would be, but I would figure what they charge on towels and jackets etc... probably $ 40-50 to do both at least in my neck of the woods.

Some shops are pretty picky though, they won't do a trademark without written permission. Mileage may vary!

An embroidery shop might be able to do that for you, providing they have a digital file for the emblem, you might be able to download one somewhere. Not sure on what the cost would be, but I would figure what they charge on towels and jackets etc... probably $ 40-50 to do both at least in my neck of the woods.

Some shops are pretty picky though, they won't do a trademark without written permission. Mileage may vary!
Ya, that's a good idea, but a little pricey. I just dropped off the mats to have the nylon border attached. A nice old lady said she could do all 4 mats for 30 bucks and promised me that she would do a good job...ha ha So, altogether these mats are going to cost me about $60. How much do the HFP mats cost? Looks like I will have saved myslef a few bucks to pay for the beers I'm going to be drinking tonight....ha ha :beer:

I love the red HFP floor mats, but there's nothing available like that in blue so I'm making my own. So far I've spent 15 bucks. I'll keep ya posted. Here are some initial pics. Still have to put outside light blue nylon "framing".
Would you be willing to make another set if I paid for the materials and threw in some for your time?

Just found this on eBay for $3.90....IDK...it's an option
To find these go to eBay and search "Honda iron on"
iron on badge.jpg

Last edited:
Another option.... Also $3.89
Just need to cut the wings off. It's a white background though. That'll get filthy pretty quickly. Could Scotch guard it though.
Honda iron on.jpg
Honda Power.jpg

Last edited:
Another option...
Like this one.....need to cut wings off. Quality stitching.
AUT0019-17_Honda_Racing_Logo_17_Embroidered_Iron_On_Patches__49694_zoom.jpg

Last edited:
I pick up one of the mats with the stitching done tomorrow.....excited to see how it turned out. :excited:

Well, I picked up the first mat today and am happy with the results.
I took a picture with a piece of paper on it to get an idea of what it will look like once I get my eBay Honda iron on patches.

mat 1.jpg

These are the badges I finally ordered. I like them because I won't have to do any cutting.

Honda Power.jpg

Back