Floor mats.

I used needle nose pliers lol
Just grab and push the needle in one side, then grab it and pull it through on the other side
It's a lot more work switching all that around, but it works, why use the right tool when you can save a dollar............. :D

What I really like and use is a sewing palm, but those cost a lot of money for one project. They work by having the lead block placed in the centre of the hand so while pushing the needle you can hold the needle to guide with your fingers, also requires a longer needle, just a fyi....

What I really like and use is a sewing palm, but those cost a lot of money for one project. They work by having the lead block placed in the centre of the hand so while pushing the needle you can hold the needle to guide with your fingers, also requires a longer needle, just a fyi....

One project? What do you mean? Once his are done he's making a set for all of us.

I taped around the badges and then used good scissors to trim the carpet down so it was low and even. I ironed the badges with a piece of fabric over top and the rubbery plastic on the back of the badge melted and took hold. After checking how well the badge was stuck on I quickly realized that they needed to be sewn on so that's what I did. Now they are flush and on for good. :D

After that I thoroughly soaked them with a few coats of 3M Scotch Guard.
It all started with loving the HFP mats and seeing there was nothing available in blue. Really happy with the results. :spinning:

P1020165.JPGP1020169.JPGP1020171.JPGP1020173.JPGP1020178.JPG

Last edited:
Those turned out really great man. I'm just disappointed the air freshener isn't blue ;)

Back