Pauly's "You're my boy Blue!"

looks awesome, mind if i ask where you got those tray mats, and are they sticky (like for holding cell phones)??

Bought from eBay (link below). They are available in red and AP (AlienPrime) is rockin' a few. You can check his build thread. Only recently became available in blue. Be patient if you order them, they took a while to get. Most of them fit, but there is one significant one that does not so I:ll give you the run down (2012 LX sedan).

Front tray : Yes, same shape, but smaller than tray size. I just centered it and think it looks great. It says 2.0 L though. Too small to see however.
front Lower doors: Good fit
front upper door handles: Good fit
Rear upper door handles: Good fit
Rear lower doors: Fits, but has small gap at front. Doesn't bother me at all.
Inside armrest console: Good fit
Drink holder: Here is the problem. No mat for this so I used 2 of the extra mats (?) and cut and made one. If you look closely you will see the lines where I cut, but hardly noticeable. Looks good.

Right here....
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/12-PCS-Non-S...&_uhb=1#ht_4511wt_922&clk_rvr_id=444385070211

mats 7  .jpgmats  3  .JPGmats 8.JPGmats 5  .jpg

Bought from eBay (link below). They are available in red and AP (AlienPrime) is rockin' a few. You can check his build thread. Only recently became available in blue. Be patient if you order them, they took a while to get. Most of them fit, but there is one significant one that does not so I:ll give you the run down (2012 LX sedan).

Front tray : Yes, same shape, but smaller than tray size. I just centered it and think it looks great. It says 2.0 L though. Too small to see however.
front Lower doors: Good fit
front upper door handles: Good fit
Rear upper door handles: Good fit
Rear lower doors: Fits, but has small gap at front. Doesn't bother me at all.
Inside armrest console: Good fit
Drink holder: Here is the problem. No mat for this so I used 2 of the extra mats (?) and cut and made one. If you look closely you will see the lines where I cut, but hardly noticeable. Looks good.

Right here....
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/12-PCS-Non-S...&_uhb=1#ht_4511wt_922&clk_rvr_id=444385070211

I ordered mine yesterday. All of these new build threads are causing me to spend money.

Aren't Chinese cheap stuff great!? :D
Yup, I ordered a blue mat to put on top of dash....and it will cost me a buck 50....delivered from China! WTH!!?? How can they do it that cheap?
The delivery is pretty slow....I'm still waiting. :toilet:

Added red JDM hazard light last night. The bottom panel of dash was incredibly easy to take off. Much easier than I had anticipated. The second panel took a little more persuasion. I broke 2 clips at the top of the second panel and none on the bottom one. I had pre-ordered 6 extras, but didn't bother to replace those broken clips for the moment because I will be taking the dash apart again to add a light switch and then later, in the spring I will be taking it apart for a third time to add the reverse camera and the temperature to IMid screen. I'll take pictures of new switch and post later. BTW, the dash is snug/flush etc. and doesn't make any noise even though it is missing those two clips.

Last edited:
As promised here are the pictures of the JDM hazard light....

I would love to replace that red-blue temperature light with a much brighter one. Now that I have the OEM hazard light out I took it apart (was simple) and saw the light bulb it uses. I am now thinking about replacing the dull one in the traction control switch and the econ switch too. Need to bring bulb to electronics shop and see if they have one that would fit and is brighter.

P1010582.JPGP1010583.JPGP1010585.JPGP1010590.JPGP1010592.JPG P1010581.JPG

Last edited:
digging it :thumb:

is the "alpine" a sticker you added?

Back