Front Camber Bolts

Not usually. 16mm camber bolts (or other sizes) can have different applications.

Hey guys so I have a 2012 civic LX , I bought a set of eibach camber bolts for the front and I have a problem of getting the whole bolt to screw in fully. Like from what the user said in the first page
its not going all the way in cause of the stopper. Any help guys? :/ I'm not sure either If I got the wrong size..

Hey guys so I have a 2012 civic LX , I bought a set of eibach camber bolts for the front and I have a problem of getting the whole bolt to screw in fully. Like from what the user said in the first page
its not going all the way in cause of the stopper. Any help guys? :/ I'm not sure either If I got the wrong size..
are they 16mm?

and actually ... the si uses 16mm, while the non-si uses 14mm according to ingalls.

Im using the 81260 fast cams. I put some antiseize on the cams to make the bolts go through the holes easier.

16mm not on all once you get coilovers.... or they bolts won't fit through the uprights of an EX/LX/DX. 14mm always on EX, no matter what coilovers you get. Unless you want to drill out the uprights, which is on you to do it right and be sure it retains enough strength.

Chris

Hey guys, so I bought 14mm front camber bolts, and I have Megan EZ coils, would it work on my SI or would I have to get the 16mm instead, kinda confused here lol

Also with coilovers, would you put it on the top strut hole or the bottom hole??

Last edited:
As stated by Chris:

14mm = 2006-2011 R18/Sis and 2012+ R18.
16mm = 2012+ Sis.

Is it because the 14mm is too short for it to bolt on? Just curious, shouldnt 14mm be the diameter of the bolt? and the smaller the bolt the more neg camber for the SI? Just noob question for my stance feggetyness

Is it because the 14mm is too short for it to bolt on? Just curious, shouldnt 14mm be the diameter of the bolt? and the smaller the bolt the more neg camber for the SI? Just noob question for my stance feggetyness
@NoobyCIVIC the 14mm and the 16mm is the diameter of the bolt. The larger the size the stronger the bolt is. You shouldn't use smaller bolts than intended. They are weaker and it's dangerous plus they won't fit properly.
Consult a professional if you're not sure.

@NoobyCIVIC the 14mm and the 16mm is the diameter of the bolt. The larger the size the stronger the bolt is. You shouldn't use smaller bolts than intended. They are weaker and it's dangerous plus they won't fit properly.
Consult a professional if you're not sure.

Cool thank you! I tried the 14mm today cuz i had it leftover from my fa1, and it doesnt work very well. So ima just order 16mm. Thanks again!

Back