Fuel Efficiency Chart

not I...

it only lets staff members tag entire usergroups to prevent abuse/server abuse. So, when you see me tag the entire usergroup, ...that's a staff function.

Cool graphs.

How did you manage to do that without getting stopped by the police? :) I got stopped recently for doing 20 over on heavy snowy conditions, got a warning only though but I have to behave in the police areas or I would get stopped daily.

a warning for 20 over!! wow ...lucky man.
I know, the guy seemed harsh but turned out to be quite nice :) He took a good look at my tires and car but gave me a break. He did ask me where I was going in such a hurry :)
Needles to say on that area I always stay under 10 over. I daily see undercover cop cars in that area...

Cool graphs.

How did you manage to do that without getting stopped by the police? :) I got stopped recently for doing 20 over on heavy snowy conditions, got a warning only though but I have to behave in the police areas or I would get stopped daily.
I'm known pretty well in my city. Got stopped doing 265 in a 80. no ticket, no warning, gave the cop (who was my buddy) a software he'd been asking for :)

I'm known pretty well in my city. Got stopped doing 265 in a 80. no ticket, no warning, gave the cop (who was my buddy) a software he'd been asking for :)

I need to have some cop buddies like that :) For the moment I can only have fun in the legal limit + 20 max or a bit more for short periods and quiet roads.

a warning for 20 over!! wow ...lucky man.
Think he's in kph not mph - 12 over = still lucky.
Above 45 I do 9 mph over, don't slow when going past a speed trap, and have never been stopped (when only doing 9 over).
AlienPrime's 265 is definitely kph - 161 is still awesome!

Think he's in kph not mph - 12 over = still lucky.
Above 45 I do 9 mph over, don't slow when going past a speed trap, and have never been stopped (when only doing 9 over).
AlienPrime's 265 is definitely kph - 161 is still awesome!
Most cops start pulling over at 11 over. Mainly so even with the variances of the radar you can't argue it. I do +9 over and don't have problems.

Yeah I was talking kph, sorry for the confusion. And yes usually 10+ kph over they may stop you, anything under they have to be more about it to do it. It they don't like you they can stop you for 5 over but i heard of that only once and I think the guy was an a**hole and gave lip to the cop so he got a speeding for 5 kmh over :)

Here for 20+ kph you get some points off the licence and insurance goes up, never got it and I do speed, but I pay attention to police cars. Happily they always use the same undercover cars as well big GM SUVs and the usual crown victoria cars. Always black or blue.

I am usually nice and respectful guess why the guy let me off the hook :) I am sure the cops get a lot of "smart" or i did not do it remarks so figured why not be decent about. Seems to work out most of the cases in many countries.

Just a bit of overkill on the speed there buddy....im glad you live in Canada far away from me and my family. Could have easily killed somebody.. keep those speeds on the track dude

Last edited:
Just a bit of overkill on the speed there buddy....im glad you live in Canada far away from me and my family. Could have easily killed somebody.. keep those speeds on the track dude
it was late. nobody on the road. i don't speed in the city.... also, not overkill.. my hayabusa does over 300km/h

iIAMzFb.jpg

Back