Full Race vs. Ultimate Racing

Anyone running Borla or Magnaflow exhaust? These two should be up there in quality/performance with full race but nobody talks about them.

Mainly because of pipe diameter. Most of us are looking for maximum performance. While they are great quality exhausts they are usually only offered in 2.25" or 2.5" in.

i currently have the UR catless downpipe and 3" catback with single mufler to 3" point down tip (limp dick) and there is absolutely no rasp what so ever. i highly recommend it to anybody

Why my full-race none cat dp and full-race exhaust combine sound whitsle ?? I check for leaks I don't see any

Last edited:
As in people that recently installed one of them. I should of been more specific.

What set up did you buy?

As in people that recently installed one of them. I should of been more specific.

What set up did you buy?

I have a Full-Race catted downpipe and exhaust. I absolutely love the sound of it. Check out @323's signature for the exhaust and downpipe links. I posted some videos of the sound.

I'm debating still lol I love the FR sound but scared it will rasp without a cat. And the UR system with the dual mugger option is nice also!

The UR catless with dual muffler didn't rasp. I'm just trying to find the same set up but FR to compare the sound...

Pics of the UR exhaust!
4a4a4ujy.jpg

vy9usuru.jpg

zu8avyvu.jpg

Back