Glockcoma's Civic Si Coupe (2013)

ohh okay sweet man :) Better than the stock 7" wheels haha

i ended up going 18x9 +29 Advan RS's and i absolutely love them. I kept the old tires on my hfp wheels and got Falken FK453, 225/40/18 that way i had a tiny bit more contact patch :D

ohh okay sweet man :) Better than the stock 7" wheels haha

i ended up going 18x9 +29 Advan RS's and i absolutely love them. I kept the old tires on my hfp wheels and got Falken FK453, 225/40/18 that way i had a tiny bit more contact patch :D
ya i saw them in your thread....they are NASTY!!! thats more than pocket change for those things tho man.

im getting crazy anxious for these wheels to get here!! and im also wondering if anyone here has purchased the UR downpipe with cat. im hoping its not very raspy, im going to be saving for a couple weeks to get the UR downpipe and 3" full race cat-back.

I have that downpipe, not raspy at all. It has a deep low tone, but I have it paired with an exhaust, so get that full-race (or in my opinion, get a Tsudo exhaust)

I have that downpipe, not raspy at all. It has a deep low tone, but I have it paired with an exhaust, so get that full-race (or in my opinion, get a Tsudo exhaust)
I was thinking tsudo but i dont want super loud. for some reason im under the impression that tsudo is obnoxiously noisy.

with the silencer, it's so quiet, that i can sneak up to my girlfriends house, (which is on an echo-y hill) drop off flowers on her car and leave, completely incognito :D

Last edited:
yea with the silencer it's not loud at all, but i threw my silencer away :)

Pictures from tinking around today....took off tow hook and I-VTEC stickers !!

photo (46).JPG

Third brake light overlay!

photo (47).JPG

photo (48).JPG

you can see my winter beater in the background!!

Back