Glockcoma's Civic Si Coupe (2013)

atane3ep.jpg

Been awhile since I put up some pics. Full race install and just some randoms!! All recent. I just ordered buddy club short shifter ;) ! Next is flash pro.

Reactions: Nix
You seem to always have a sick background for your pictures haha. Did you ever go through with the LED DRLs?

Ya but I got the error message and didn't want to dick with it so I gave them to my boy that has an 8th gen. I just pulled my DRL fuse and have plans to wire in my fogs to my park lights this weekend when I install my short shifter.

I noticed your tint on your back window is missing on the fret (dot-matrix). Horizon audio in Belden Village in Canton did my fret with vinyl on the inside for $40! Came out great! They use this stuff from llumar that's made specifically for the fret. U should check it out!

Found your card in my door at Southpark mall...

Awesome!!! Sick ride man! I saw it and had to stop. You should come cruise with us I have a few friends that get together and cruise around strongsville area! If you like modifying your car this site is awesome for help :)

I noticed your tint on your back window is missing on the fret (dot-matrix). Horizon audio in Belden Village in Canton did my fret with vinyl on the inside for $40! Came out great! They use this stuff from llumar that's made specifically for the fret. U should check it out!

Found your card in my door at Southpark mall...

I guess I don't know what that means....
3y2uze3y.jpg
ysyvene6.jpg

Is that what your talking about??

Haven't been on in awhile... Car gets stored for winter. I did install the password Jim sunroof visor and the STI front lip instead of EZ lip. And that's about it for now. I've got more plans for spring but until then I've got some pictures.

Back