Hello 9th ;)

I'll need massive mudflaps as well. :giggle:

I found one. Is this okay?
mhVQnZfp-9ZgzNzfUF5NSRA.jpg

Btw, I'm making a custom CAI. Here's a sneak peek:
IMG_0002_zps408013af.jpg

I'm still waiting for more parts to arrive. They should all be here by monday.

I realized it's been a year since I picked up the car from the body shop. Lol. It's also a while since I posted on my intro thread. Here's a recent pic of my car. I just detailed it.
IMG_9976_zps59d85aa4.jpg
MrsJrotax101. Can you PS a matte black color on the lower bumper for me (or anyone with ps skills. Lol.)? I want to see how it will look if it's plasti dipped.

That's right. And red = more hp. Lol.

Thanks. :wavey:

I just noticed a lot of my pics are gone bc I deactivated my fb. Lol.

I heard good things about the Godspeed Project camber kits so I bought these a couple of days ago. They are getting expensive.

$(KGrHqZ,!qYE-Y12i2fMBP38SwSKIw~~60_12.JPG

Blue camber arms, red springs, and future yellow struts. My car is getting rainbow underparts.

. Can you PS a matte black color on the lower bumper for me (or anyone with ps skills. Lol.)? I want to see how it will look if it's plasti dipped.
You could easily plasti-dip the lower bumper with some painters tape. The plasti-dip is terribly inexpensive, and easy to remove if you don't like it. I bet it would take less time to actually do it then render a photo...

Yeah, I know. I dipped the lower part of the rear bumper. I'll dip the front when I get the s204 lip.

UPS ground is slacking. My camber arms (USPS ground) are coming wayy before the springs (UPS ground). Lol.

Some parts came in. :woot:

Skunk2 Short Shift adapter and Godspeed Camber Arms (in blue!!!). I'm surprised how well made the camber arms are. It's still a better alternative than paying the same price for a used set or spending $300 for the brand name arms.
IMG_9967_zpsf351241d.jpg

IMG_9966_zps7aac49f8.jpg

Trunk LEDs came in.
IMG_99691_zps4ff65214.jpg

It's pretty bright.
IMG_99711_zpsfbe9ab39.jpg

IMG_99721_zps08890249.jpg

I'll install these when it gets a little warmer. I'll see how long they last. Lol.

Well, you know how dim the trunk light can be. Since you did own a FG2.

Even my 1W led bulb does nothing since it doesn't point down.

Making a build thread. Lol.

Back