Hello 9th ;)

I guess it's not a big deal about not getting a cf hood. I just can't wait til I drive my car again.

pay the difference between the cost of a new hood, versus the cf hood, and they make work with you. The shop that is doing the repairs - talk to them. Say you don't want them to order a hood, and see if you can order a CF

UPDATE!

The body shop already bought the parts so I wasn't able to get the 09 front end/hood/etc. I think I will also get the car back either before Christmas or after New Years.

UPDATE:

IMG_1971.jpg

Here she is at the body shop. The car looks fantastic! The body shop replaced the hood, both fenders, bumper, headlights, radiator, alternator, etc. The car was running pretty well when it was started. Only the seat belt tensioners just need to be fixed. I can't wait to pick it up next week.

IMG_4710.jpg

I love Fiji Blue Pearl!!!

I realized it's been a year since I picked up the car from the body shop. Lol. It's also a while since I posted on my intro thread. Here's a recent pic of my car. I just detailed it.
IMG_9976_zps59d85aa4.jpg

As in the frame? It didn't look right w/o it. I just can't not use the frame. Noone will buy it because it's custom engraved. Lol. Paint your civic FBP!

puddy the top and respray it :rotfl:

I wish we had some 9thcivic ones :)

I'm not sure how much I'd like my civic in FBP...although they did come in Electron Blue Pearl
attachment.php

Yep, the EM1s. I dig that color as well.

Yeah, the fender work also looks really good.

Thanks dude. I don't even have a build thread at the 8th and I've been a member there since 2007. :hiding:

I'll probably get the S204 lip for it.

...and gold wheels. J/k.

Back