Hello 9th ;)

Looks Great! Love the Yellow look, though the wife hates it...I might just have to install them when shes at work :)
Then we can all take bets on how long it takes her to notice.

Thanks guys.

Looks Great! Love the Yellow look, though the wife hates it...I might just have to install them when shes at work :)
Then we can all take bets on how long it takes her to notice.

Haha! Just tell your wife that the stock halogens went yellow over time. jk Lol. The LED bulbs are pure white with light temp of around 5000K-6000K. The only problem with the LED bulbs I got is that they are pretty big and might not fit in some housings.

The bulbs are also too bulky and can sometimes not fit through some bulb inserts.

And inside some fog light housings, there is a piece of cylindrical metal that covers the side of the bulbs. For example:

DSC01986.jpg

In a case like the picture above, my led bulbs would not be able to fit through that cylindrical piece of metal. Maybe smaller ones like 68 or possibly 96 smds might be able to fit, but they won't be as bright as my bulbs.

I got really lucky that the K2motor fogs have bigger bulb inserts and that they didn't come with the cylindrical metal inside the housing.

I am glad that I could help. ;)

IMG_0992.jpg

I detailed my car yesterday making it photo shoot worthy. Lol. This is my car and my friend's GLi on my school's parking lot. The freedom tower is still getting taller!

I'll make a new thread once I edit all my pictures.

both cars have a great shine to them - looks great

Thanks. The detailing actually took me 9 hours since I only used my hands to do the work. Lol. :eek:

I also helped my friend get that GLI. The car was from Connecticut and it had less than 60k miles. He bought it for $8,000.

Well it's very sad to say this but this is the end of my car's journey. I was in an accident last Tuesday night (~7:15pm) during a heavy rain. I lost control of my car due to the slippery road and it had a front end collision. I was driving less than 50mph on a local highway (speed limit 50mph). I was slowing down at a red light but my car lost traction. Once the abs locked, my car slid freely and hit my friend's car whom I was following. I'm afraid the car is totaled, but I will find out by tomorrow. This accident happened 5 days after my birthday and it was the last day of classes before the Thanksgiving break. :sadbanana:

Everyone is okay. I was blacking out for 15min because of a very minor concussion and my neck was sore for a couple of days. I didn't have to go to the hospital. Also, the airbags did not deploy because the impact was at a relatively low speed.

you were blacking out/had a concussion, but didn't get checked out at the hospital?

any pics of the damage?

By the time the cop came, I was fine. It took him like 20min to get there.

I just wanted to go home after the accident. I dont have any pics right now, but I'll post it up once I do.

Here are the pictures.

Photo0019.jpg

Photo0018.jpg

The good news is, my car insurance and the tow service/body shop did say that my car is repairable. There were no engine damage and it had a minimal frame damage (?). The body shop estimated the repair cost to be ~$5k and will start working on my car on Monday. I am requesting for the car to have the 2009+ front end. I would love to get my car back with a new face lift. I am so happy right now.

yea, it doesn't look too bad from those shots. Bad enough, but still... at least everyone was ok

OMG that really sucks!! I'm so glad you're okay though!! The car is replaceable and you are not...thankfully in this case she will be repaired! You should hang that hood somewhere :rotfl: New headboard

New headboard? I don't know about that.

My front license plate isn't even damaged. Everything above that are though. Lol. Will the insurance let me get a cf hood?

Back