Help on lowering 15 civic lx

Webby what is the use of this rear camber kit?
You will gain negative camber in the rear of the car when you lower it. To get the car back to within factory spec, or have the ability to adjust your rear, you need those camber arms. Most users haven't done the fronts, but you can get camber bolts if you want to adjust the front. Some run negative in the front to allow for much wider wheels and tires.

Bro, i was going to purchase this last night but amazon said it wont fit on 15 honda civic.
It was designed for the 8th gen civics, but it works on the 9th gens as well. A handful of parts work on both.

It was designed for the 8th gen civics, but it works on the 9th gens as well. A handful of parts work on both.
Cool. Im gonna place the order when i get off. Have you heard about d2 springs? Are they stiff? My d2 springs are in backorder until the 26th.

I know a couple of people have them & said they liked them. H&r is another option if you don't want to wait for the d2. @Nomar06 has them on his & I believe he's been happy with them.

Yup, happy with the H&R Springs. D2 make the car too low in my opinion.....

Bro, i was going to purchase this last night but amazon said it wont fit on 15 honda civic.
They got delivered today.. installing tomorrow. Just want to verify torque specs for these.
59nm for the 2 bolts and 109nm for the other one?

Here you go guys.. thank you so much for all the help. Thanks webby and jake..

Before the drop

Attachments

• 20160309_085654.jpg
    20160309_085654.jpg
    502.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 20160309_085717.jpg
    20160309_085717.jpg
    515 KB · Views: 22
Back