Hey everyone! Picked up my 2012 CBP 4-door Si

Welcome to the forum :wavey:

pretty car...love the garage too. I can see why kenny is obsessed :giggle:

9000 PRM.........you're opinion like you said, and youre entitled to it :) But if you post please try to not make it ALL negative lol

Well on February 23rd, my above mentioned 4 door CBP Si was in a head on collision and was wrote off. A woman hit two vehicles head on, as she was DRIVING ON THE WRONG SIDE of a divided highway. BUT!!!!!!!! As of yesterday at noon, I am now the proud owner of the HFP Civic Si Coupe........CBP!!

Oh and I can speak personally for Honda's amazing safety rating.........taking TWO airbags to the face hurt a bit, but after seeing the carnage.....hey......I'm still here!

looking great! Probably not something some want to see, but any pics of how the civic did in the accident? Any info on what the person was doing driving the wrong way.... confused, lost, drunk...? Glad you made it out ok

Webby I do have a web link. It made the CTV news up here in Atlantic Canada lol. She was a 77 year old woman that turned onto a major highway off of an intersection from another street during rush hour. She made it up the wrong side of a barriered highway 2.1 km's before hitting 2 cars head on.....mine of course being one of them. She was the only one injured, naturally due to her age I will assume. She had 1 broken rib, but when the hospital was checking her out they also found that she had a brain tumour that she didn't know she had, unfortunately. That MAY have explained why she had no idea, and also her mental state. It was unfortunate for everyone, and man I only made ONE car payment lol!! But hey......I'm now rockin a hot lil 2 door HFP Coupe! ;P. Thanks very much for the concern.

Webby

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2012/02/23/ns-wrong-way-highway-111.html

crash_620x349_1.jpg

sad situation, but maybe the lady can get her tumor removed. Put the pic into your post...:sadwavey:

Back