HID kits High Beam Low Beam and Fog lights

so i drive a-lot of back roads and highways with not lights on them at all , i wanted more light on the road , i thought about lightbars but didnt want to me one on my civic, i thought about upgrading what i have, i do have hid's in the fogs and low beams which is nice for in town and going slow but when your going 60-70 mph you want your light to reace out a bit more to give you that heads up, i wanted my high beam lights as bright as my low beam hid's, i dont necessarily want hid's in my high beams cause of the slow warm up period, and to flash people it doesnt really work, plus the life goes down so much when your do that.
so i found this option and actually met some one here in town that has some in his lights.
Led headlight bulbs, 2200 lumens of brightness, life is 30,000 hours vs hid's being around 5000 hours, led's are instant on instant brightness - no warm up period, these bulbs are a direct fit plug and play,
now the price is more then the hid's but for how long they last and the functions its worth it,
and guess what these guys off a Lifetime Warranty on these...
im going to order some, ill do another write up afterwards
here's the website.
https://www.lifetimeledlights.com/l...headlights_led_headlight_9005_h10_single_beam

thanks for suggestion I'll keep my mind.

if your put hid's in your high beams do they still function as drl or are they on 100% power all the time? and do you need to get load resistors for them?

HID dosen't work DRL power lost very quickly and I just use the morning time 2 day after 3rd day it's explode and I returned.I didn't use any resistors.

HIR Lighting (Halogen Infrared Reflecting)–

NOTE: HIR Bulbs are only made for the 9005 and 9006. They do not make any other base on these bulbs.

These are a new type of bulb originally created by General Electric. According to www.hirheadlights.com “It was GE's goal to create a bulb that produced 75% of the light output of HID headlights at 25% of the cost.” These bulbs are used as OEM bulbs for the Dodge Viper, BMW Z8, Infiniti I30, Chevy Avalance and new Nissan Maximas.”

This is a bulb made for the replacement of the 9005 and 9006 bulbs. The bulbs are similar in the fact that the filaments are the same size and located in the same place. But the base is a little bit different. The use of a file or a knife for about 5-10mins will make the HIR bulbs fit into the socket of the 9005’s or 9006’s. Here is a site in reference to the minor modification to the base of the bulb that has to be made to fit into our cars.http://shnu.us/HIR Trimming Stock.htm
“These bulbs attain light levels 75% to 110% brighter than stock as a result of an engineering process that deposits multiple, yet almost invisible, layers of semi-reflective coating on the surface of a specially shaped quartz bulb. This coating… reflects a portion of the infrared energy emitted by the filament back onto the filament, causing it to glow brighter and emit more light from the uncoated forward portion of the bulb. Although the filament gets hotter, the glass does not. It generates no more heat than a regular halogen bulb, and it draws the same wattage and amperage as the stock [9005 and] 9006 bulb it replaces”

- A standard HB3/9005 bulb produces 1700 lumens of light.
- The HIR1/9011 bulb produces 2500 lumens of light.
(http://www.hirheadlights.com/stats.htm)

The bulbs are made to draw the same amount of amps and voltage, and put out the same amount of heat as a normal 9005 bulb.

Back