HID Projector Comparisons

i just want the brightest lights possible for best view with a little blue shine. so the dikweeds who high beam me get the picture im pissed. and so i can spot those deer. western pa and new york man... critters crawling everywhere!
If you have a plug and play HID kit in a reflective housing and you're driving toward me, I would put my brights on at you. It's ******* annoying.

Reactions: Nix
i just want the brightest lights possible for best view with a little blue shine. so the dikweeds who high beam me get the picture im pissed. and so i can spot those deer. western pa and new york man... critters crawling everywhere!

Use those high beams! I drive a lot in northern & western NY. I hear ya on the deer. I got retros on the low beams but kept my stock high beams just for that. It also won't annoy or blind oncoming traffic if you keep on top of turning them on/off when cars approach.

I think the minis look great... Maybe not as much output as an FX, but way better than what we were given from the factory! Time to hit TRS up.

Hello. I am your FNG. I've had my 13 civic SI for about a week now. And I would love to have these super bright lights on her. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Best kit for the cheapest price and a good DIY.

The house at the end is a little over 500ft away. I will get some width shots a bit later this week.

Low beam:
2014-06-13 23.54.39.jpg

High beam:
2014-06-13 23.54.48.jpg

It's a halogen projector so the output will be decent but it won't be as good as a HID projector.

Back