Hidden Menu!! (pictures)

Camera as in back-up camera?

what option/info is listed in the camera menu?

what option/info is listed in the camera menu?

When you click "Camera" it displays this image:
camera.jpg

which you can then click "Menu" to make the red dot at the bottom move from left to right then up the yellow lines, showing the distance, if a camera was hooked up.

in the other 9th gen forum, they already got a back up camera from the CR-V working with the i-MID in the civic. You gotta build your own harness to plug it into the i-MID, but it's pretty much plug-and-play. once the i-MID recognizes that a camera is plugged in and a signal is received, it switches to the camera

in the other 9th gen forum, they already got a back up camera from the CR-V working with the i-MID in the civic. You gotta build your own harness to plug it into the i-MID, but it's pretty much plug-and-play. once the i-MID recognizes that a camera is plugged in and a signal is received, it switches to the camera

So do we need a special camera to plug into the back? And does it switch over when you go into Reverse?

the OEM camera from the CR-V works. just need to build a harness to go into the i-MID and tap the reverse lights for power when in reverse

Back