High beam splitters with LED kit

SpaceJam

Alberta, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Has anyone been able to run a double high beam set up with their retrofit? I was thinking about getting a high beam splitter but I have and LED kit with a Canbus for my high beams / DRL and don't know if it will work.

Yeah I was watching through those to see if they had any answers. I think I'll just order some splitters and try it out since they're pretty cheap. It'll be a little while before I do it but I'll post my results here.

So I think I figured it out. It's hard to tell from the picture but here's the order I have it in. The CANbus is plugged into the stock high beam and the high beam splitter is plugged into the CANbus. The blue side of the splitter is plugged into the solenoid for projectors and the red side is plugged into the LED kit that I use for my high beam/DRL. I'll post pictures of the double brights in action tonight!

IMG_1687.JPG

I used the same thing for my setup. LEDs for the DRL/Highbeams. Used a splitter from Retrofit Source and it plugged right in to everything. Double brights are incredibly awesome by the way!

Back