Honda Confirms Type-R For U.S. At Civic Concept Debut

Please note that a lot of the items like all-weather mats, interior illumination, body side moldings, wheel locks are the same as the regular Civic Hatchback. Here's some CTR specific items.

These prices are MSRP and they are not available yet for ordering. I will let you know when they are live (Probably around June 22). If anyone wants to get a group buy going on these items PM me and I can take orders and offer a discounted price. Also please note there are some things not showing in the catalog yet such as the carbon wing and mirror covers.

Cargo Tray $114 - 08U45-TGH-100
Illuminated door sill $290 - 08E12-TEA-100B
Car Cover $230 (the dust cover not showing up yet) - 08P34-TGH-100
Door visors $215 (not really CTR specific, also fits Sport models). - 08R04-TGG-100A

For giggles I priced out a CTR wheel. 20x8. MSRP $1079 (corrected)...each. lol
42700-TGH-A92

Brembo caliper $304 - 45018-TV8-E01
Cross-drilled rotor $169 - 45251-TV8-E02
Type R rear badge $79 - 75723-TGH-A01
Front lip spoiler $118 - 71102-TGH-A00

Nice! Still no VIN for me yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully you'll get the color you ordered. HONDA stuck in to me so instead of getting black I got Polish Metal Metallic some kind of fancy gunmetal. At least it's not lunar Silver that has that purple tint to it

I don't know what color I will have, I will be able to choose once they know which ones they're getting. PMM looks awesome! My buddy just texted me and found out his color today, happens to be black, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet :)

I am a little disappointed that the US isn't getting Blind Spot Monitoring in the Touring package.

I know its something small to be picky over, but I feel that this should be something standard in a Type R. Just my opinion.

I am a little disappointed that the US isn't getting Blind Spot Monitoring in the Touring package.

I know its something small to be picky over, but I feel that this should be something standard in a Type R. Just my opinion.

I can see both sides of the argument for and against this. From a performance standpoint it just adds more unneeded weight, but also coming from an Si where I have it it's a nice feature and I dare say it's made me a tad lazier of a driver.

Back