horn

If you guys are getting an Accord horn upgrade, please get the dual setup. The low by itself doesn't sound too well, but it is louder than stock.

So I hate the horn too. I called College Hills and the Parts guy who does DIYHonda said there's not a recommended one for my EX since it has 2 horns besides doing a complete retrofit. I really want to mod my horn over spring break when I have garage access!

I replaced my horn (high and low tone) with horns I bought off of Amazon.
It was really easy, just have to take the bumper off, then it's a simple swap. Now my horn is deep and loud

I was just going to live with mine until I saw this. Hahaha I love it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362080500.626339.jpg
Throwing these Leslie's on my roof and converting my back seat to an air tank and my trunk will hold the compressor

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes please! I'm terrified of taking my bumper off... don't want to mess anything up.

One of the first things I do with civics is change out the horn. I just use FIAMM freeway blasters high/low. About $30 for the set and very much of an improvement over oem.

One of the first things I do with civics is change out the horn. I just use FIAMM freeway blasters high/low. About $30 for the set and very much of an improvement over oem.
Those are the ones I used

So I just called Garber Honda with part numbers ready (2008-2010 Accord horns) and the service guy refused to order the parts and install the Accord Horns since he said it would void my warranty. What??

So I just called Garber Honda with part numbers ready (2008-2010 Accord horns) and the service guy refused to order the parts and install the Accord Horns since he said it would void my warranty. What??

That's crazy. Void the warranty on your horns I guess? Any other dealers you could check?

I don't have the time nor resources to do it myself... I'm currently at school without tools and I have an appointment on Tuesday. I guess I could just wait until summer comes, but I thought the dealer could do it. Someone on 9thgen said their service advisor had it done easily.
Just install it yourself. They wont install it for you but for sure they will order it for you.

What's the advantage of getting accord horns versus aftermarket?

Last edited:
I'm sure a dealer would install one for you. It's a direct fit.

Back