Hybrid Bushings

Abbz8377

Boston
Vehicle Model
CIVIC
Body Style
SI
All I can say is WOW I installed Hybrid racing bushings did the clutch valve delete and put in a PRL SS clutch line and it feels like a complete different car I highly recommend these mods.HYBRID BUSHINGS.jpg

^^^^^ Exactly what he said. I have let other people who have SI'S drive my car since doing these mods and they said it's night and day.

Also, anyone who drops their battery tray down for a CAI needs to switch to the SS clutch line for clearance purposes. I did, and decided to do the delay valve delete at the same time so I only had to bleed the clutch once. 2 birds/1 stone.

I suggest to anyone who switches out their clutch line to also get an ss speed bleeder bolt it will make life easier.

so lets say i just wanted to go balls to the walls on this. what all should i do that would make my life easier when i have the airbox out already. whether its a little or a lot easier for some of these, heres what i have in mind while i head under the hood...
- Delay valve removal
- ss clutch line
- dot 4 brake fluid
- transmission fluid change
- shifter cable bushings
- hps silicone hose for stock intake
- and lastly k+n drop in filter

Sound like a good plan to you guys?

Also can i get some info on what MTEC springs are?

Thanks for all the info. Gotta love this forum

I would say the clutch line everything else is pretty much accessible

It's been so long since I looked at an untouched engine I actually had to go back and look at a pic to answer that.

but if the intake is already out why would you not include the hose, resonator delete (forgot to add) and filter??

I actually wasn't even thinking about those things I only had the factory air box in my car for about 3 days. When you switch to a new clutch line you need to bleed the clutch when you are done usually it requires two people. You replace the factory bleeder bolt with the speed bleeder and you can do the job by yourself you leave the bleeder cracked just a little bit get in and pump the clutch until you see fluid coming out of the slave cylinder no need for a second person to open and close the bleeder.

I JUST REceived my hybrid racin shifter bushimgs. However tey did not inlude any instructions. Can someone show me how they go in? Thanks, Bill

Back