I hate it when...

I hate it when people lean on my car. Like when I'm downtown and people are waiting to get to get a seat at a restaurant and they lean on your car. I was already sitting down inside and I didn't want to go out and make a big scene.

I hate it when people lean on my car. Like when I'm downtown and people are waiting to get to get a seat at a restaurant and they lean on your car. I was already sitting down inside and I didn't want to go out and make a big scene.

I would do this
pacquiao-gets-knocked-out-data.gif

:box::box:

Hit the alarm... again and again
Panic button? then go out an accuse them that there were trying to break into my car in front of everyone, threaten to file police report... etc?
At that time, it did cross my mind but I don't want to make a huge deal because of the amount of people there.

That's why you park far, far away so they don't have the opportunity to lean on it!

..... subaru people act like BMW people (asshats)

Especially those spoiled by their parents. Mommy and daddy bought a brand new WRX/STI and also pay for aftermarket parts.:rolleyes:

seinfeld-George-Costanza-im-out-of-here-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-345.gif

Also around here where I live we havy plenty of 4 way STOP signs and 99.9% of the drivers have no clue what they are supposed to do.:pat:

Back