Import Face Off Ft. Sleepingpanda

haha oops :pat: maybe they were just overpowered by the random guy in the middle and i wasnt even hearing them

Stock my car did 14.8-14.7 all day. Some people think they can drive until they get to the track. Lol

this is what i was hoping to see there.. a stock st did a run and a stock scion frs did a run. both had better times. iv driven my brothers frs and it definately felt slower than my 9th so seeing it run a better time was awful. and my friend has an st that i was hoping to get a better comparison on.

those people have no respect for people with kids there. i had both my kids with me. i kept them away
ya thats unfortunate.. they need to be more kid friendly cuz id really like to see a lot more younger kids in the car scene. so many of my friends either dont work cuz their parents pay for everything or they just have nothing to buy. Iv gotten so many of my friends into cars though haha starting with plasti dip :brock:

Kinda mad I didn't show my car. She was all clean in the parking lot. Wasn't ready to stay there all day tho..hrrmm

So many. Hacked together crap cars and tons of people bouncing off limiter in the parking lot. So annoying

those 1/4 mile time are so freakin brutal haha i did 15 seconds flat and im all the way up in edmonton alberta canada

@Sleepingpanda where did you get that wheel? or how did you do that it looks soo good

Back