In need of some opinions on my wheels

i have been reading a couple of treads that you posted in and see you are in Canada and have a HFP kit on a blue Civic, how ? i am also in Canada and bought a HFP civic but was under the impression that they were only available in Black or white, how did you get a blue one ?
Is it the full HFP kit or is it just the ground effects kit ? just wondering because i noticed that you have the 17 in oem wheel instead of the 18 in HFP wheel.

sorry for questions , Love the Dyno Blue II
Like Webby said, I pieced it together myself because you're right... the whole kit does only come in black or white. I added the lip kit straight from the dealer (which on it's own can be bought in any color) and then upgraded to the HFP suspension as soon as it was available for purchase on its own. I didn't bother purchasing the decals or floormats (since technically it wasn't deemed an HFP model from Honda anyways), and I opted for aftermarket wheels instead of the HFP ones but they are available too if I had wanted to buy them. It's definitely more expensive to piece it together though as you get a discount when you buy the whole kit in black or white with you car, but I had my heart set on the DBP and I bought it about 2 months before the full HFP kits were released.

52779087N-2.jpg

Flat bronze at a fraction of the cost of Work's. I am setting my sights on these. 17x9 +25 with a 215/40/17 and a nice drop.

Back