Injen Intakes 2012 Civic Si Update - Email & Dyno

update from the user who had the check engine light - injen asked him to stop by their shop so they could take a look

Ok sorry guys one more update, had to re-schedule the Dyno Run for this Friday at 11:00am; I had forgotten I had an important meeting with an account for Wednesday!!! So Friday Friday Friday it's the date. I should have the results late Friday.

Also I will be taking pictures, and will record video on my phone. I've never uploaded a video on youtube, but I'm sure it's simple right?

I've installed everything back to stock at this time :pout:

Ok sorry guys one more update, had to re-schedule the Dyno Run for this Friday at 11:00am; I had forgotten I had an important meeting with an account for Wednesday!!! So Friday Friday Friday it's the date. I should have the results late Friday.

Also I will be taking pictures, and will record video on my phone. I've never uploaded a video on youtube, but I'm sure it's simple right?

I've installed everything back to stock at this time :pout:
Props to you Arm0ged0n! That's a labor intensive job, and you are dropping your own funds! I'm anxious to see the results....

I'll be very interested to see what end users are getting as far as dyno #s. Just remember to let your car cool down in-between runs so the heat soak is not a factor. You don't want your "before" and "after" dynos run at wildly different engine temps!

I'll be very interested to see what end users are getting as far as dyno #s. Just remember to let your car cool down in-between runs so the heat soak is not a factor. You don't want your "before" and "after" dynos run at wildly different engine temps!
Oh for sure, that's what I'm planning to do and I believe that 30 min in between runs should be enough.

There is no new version of the cai just mine was built incorrectly and so they switched it out with another tube which I will post pics of later when I get to a computer

There is no new version of the cai just mine was built incorrectly and so they switched it out with another tube which I will post pics of later when I get to a computer
Awesome thank you for the update brotha :)

Back