Injen Intakes 2012 Civic Si Update - Email & Dyno

Can't wait to see the results. So much talking back and forth, glad to see something is actually gonna get done. Hopefully whoever gets proven wrong will be man enough to admit they made a mistake somewhere. Whether that's injen or Sleepingpanda...guess we'll find out.

Can't wait to see the results. So much talking back and forth, glad to see something is actually gonna get done. Hopefully whoever gets proven wrong will be man enough to admit they made a mistake somewhere. Whether that's injen or Sleepingpanda...guess we'll find out.

The point is. I never made a mistake anyway. lol. All i stated was that i got ZERO gains in the 1/4 mile. That point still stands. Now whether it actually adds power we will see. But however much it adds equates to zero acceleration improvement in the 1/4 mile.

Hey panda did u run with the reflash before u installed the intake? If so what were the times compared to stock? Any improvement?

there is validity to running at the track on different days. Humidity, track conditions, bad gas.... there are tons of factors that can alter 1/4 mile times. You could go tomorrow and have totally different times yet again.

Check emissions systems light popped up again and unplugged my battery again and reset it but is anyone else getting this problem? Everything was set up right so I don't have a clue why it's happening. I feel like going back to stock and wait for aem.

Check emissions systems light popped up again and unplugged my battery again and reset it but is anyone else getting this problem? Everything was set up right so I don't have a clue why it's happening. I feel like going back to stock and wait for aem.
Oh dang bozo that sucks ur havings trouble. I haven't heard of anyone else with the light issue. U gonna go back to stock for real?

I'd shoot an email to injen and see what their thoughts are -
adrian@injen.com

Thanks webby will problem email them in the morning.
Oh dang bozo that sucks ur havings trouble. I haven't heard of anyone else with the light issue. U gonna go back to stock for real?

Idk Blanco I really don't want to but if it's goin to be a problem for my engine or can damage it I might have too :(

if the check engine light comes on again - do not reset the battery. Take it to an autozone/pep boys whatever - and have them tell you what code it's throwing. It's free to have done, and it would at least give them something to investigate further.

if the check engine light comes on again - do not reset the battery. Take it to an autozone/pep boys whatever - and have them tell you what code it's throwing. It's free to have done, and it would at least give them something to investigate further.
Totally agree with webby. See what code it's throwing and go from there. Maybe there's a leak. I hope it's not a sign. :(

Hello All,

Just got my 2012 Si Saturday. Traded in my 2011 Forte Sx. It was a great car, parts were well built feeling (except the ride quality), lots of features and little things that I really miss right now.... but the suspension was HORRIBLE. So, so tight. So loud to hit bumps. Interior begin to rattle apart. Could not take it anymore. After lots of searching, found my Si. Only a few even around in my state (Pennsylvania). Glad I did. Nice ride.

I have also ordered this CAI today. Paid about $301 shipped. I have read all the debate going on and I am interested to see the results. Good luck everyone!

welcome to 9thcivic - congrats on your purchase

Nice purchase. You saved over $50!

I have an update, I have my Dyno schedule for Wednesday at 11:00am, I'm taking time off work for it. I hope I can at least get a free 9th Civic Tshirt LOL. It's a process, and not to mention this thing is not cheap by any means :(

What are they charging for the runs? Pming

I have an update, I have my Dyno schedule for Wednesday at 11:00am, I'm taking time off work for it. I hope I can at least get a free 9th Civic Tshirt LOL. It's a process, and not to mention this thing is not cheap by any means :(
Thanks for going out of your way! Looking forward to this! I don't know what to think yet as far as the results go... but manufactures better take note and be able to back up their claims!

Back