Injen Intakes 2012 Civic Si Update - Email & Dyno

IMG015-1.jpg

It fits with the tbs but very tight going through the idle learning as i write this

That looks easier to install than the previous gen's. I wonder if it can fit mine. Lol.

they re routed the anti freeze houses so that its shorter because it was in the way and took off the mafs clip to give it some slack and added a inch rubber screw insert where the intake bolts onto on the bottom the first pic i posted right above the filter. Also had a hard time putting back the battery tray it didnt want to go back in

The hard part will always be the removal of the stock air box. It was just a ***** for me to route the intake from the driver side wheel well area to the inside bay.

so what's your opinion on the injen with the spacer?

Yeah, those under bolts on the battery tray are a pain. Are they easier to get to from under the car (already went through the 1/4 turn at a time ratcheting them tight...more for those that have not installed yet)?

Yeah, those under bolts on the battery tray are a pain. Are they easier to get to from under the car (already went through the 1/4 turn at a time ratcheting them tight...more for those that have not installed yet)?
I totally agree with NthTier again....remove all the resonator pieces and go through the driver side wheel well, it's much easier to access the bottom bolts on the battery tray.

Back