Installed lowering springs but fronts sit higher than rears?

I always cut them on all my cars i drop from personal expierience and because i like my lunch to stay in my body too lol.

Last edited:
I always cut them on all my cars i drop from personal expierience and because i like my lunch in my body too lol.

Lol, well we shall see tomorrow when I cut mine what the result is like. But all my friends with 8th gens and a couple buddy's with 9th gens cut theirs so might as well jump the gun with em lol and even if it doesn't do anything I got a RMA processing from skunk2 to change the springs

YES NOTHING WITH THE DROP BUT HAS TO DO WITH RIDE COMFORT IN THE BOUNCING AFFECT !!! Trust me after a while it gets annoying .

I just sent skunk2 an email to see if mine were packaged wrong too. Thanks jonathong for being first to install :p good thing they're fixing the problem for ya!

I just sent skunk2 an email to see if mine were packaged wrong too. Thanks jonathong for being first to install :p good thing they're fixing the problem for ya!

No problem, I'm glad I can help. But many thanks to everyone on this thread for the input and everything I just can't wait til my car doesn't look like it's gonna take off with all this reverse rake lol

glad to hear they're sorting it out. i guess they were too quick to rush the product to market

glad its being taken care of wish you guys lived closer id do it in my driveway for 50 and a six pack of caronas lol

when not in the mood to do it in my driveway my machanic charges me 100 to use one bay with his lift and i do the install myself .
me and my guys have been going there for years and send him lots of costumers so he hooks us up big time :rockwoot:

Hey jon thats bulls××t. they messed up and so they should next air 2 front springs and then we send them the bad ones. Thats horrible service. I sent them an email last nite still havent heard from anyone and spoke to someone named brian. Did anyone get back to u today?

Hey jon thats bulls××t. they messed up and so they should next air 2 front springs and then we send them the bad ones. Thats horrible service. I sent them an email last nite still havent heard from anyone and spoke to someone named brian. Did anyone get back to u today?

I've been talking to the same guy that's been helping me with this whole situation since I brought it up, his name is Michael and he got back to me today with a shipping label to ship my 2 front springs.

We are aware that a few sets of the new 2012 Honda Civic Si Lowering Springs may have been packaged incorrectly. This issue is now all taken care of. If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding this discrepancy, please send us an email at support@skunk2.com or send us a PM. We will be more than happy to work with you! (951) 808-9888

So u got ur shippin label today??

Yup was attached in the email that I have posted a screen shot of. Can't wait til I get the new set, so tired of my car looking like its ready to launch due to the higher front lol it will look work after tomorrow when I throw the stock springs back on in the fronts.

Back