Introducing RV6 R18 Catted and Catless Downpipe BETA

@Twitch i got the carted version and I have a question, what is supposed to go in that hole in the side of the pipe? An O2 sensor? Also how did you get the O2 sensor off of the original downpipe with that metal cover?

@Twitch i got the carted version and I have a question, what is supposed to go in that hole in the side of the pipe? An O2 sensor? Also how did you get the O2 sensor off of the original downpipe with that metal cover?

The hole on the side of the pipe is the lower o2 sensor. After the cat.

53b8ced8926acf35ad264de8490e0451.jpg

For the top sensor you need an o2 sensor removal tool. I rented one from autozone. I tried to buy one and stripped it. If you have an autozone close go rent one.

I got the top o2 sensor off, but I'm still not seeing this o2 sensor? I only have 2, one that's before the cat and the other that is at the end of the mid-pipe

I'll get it tomorrow, i ended up using an old o2 sensor from my old Mazda and i used some channel locks to twist the top 02 sensor out...thank god i got it in lol

2014, I got a plug from the auto parts store but yea I'm gonna shoot them an email..i was so confused when you said the hole was for the o2 sensor...i looked far and wide in my engine bay to no avail lol

That's weird. If I look up a 2014 sedan this is what I see for a converter.

48264e51ca41283b54c0920676ad8bd0.jpg

It should have an O2 sensor there....

Maybe it being an MT would change that? My secondary o2 is way back at the end of the mid pipe

Hmmm I don't have one there. I wonder if there is a mistake in the drawings online and Honda changed something.

Everything is good with my catless downpipe so far, I'm still in the process of being tuned by Vit. No CEL's as of yet. Sounds a little raspy on WOT, however could be my exhaust system. I'm running a custom 2 1/4 Magnaflow exhaust system from the downpipe back. I do experience better throttle response and more pick up. Overall I'm happy with it. Great product!! Easy install!! If your thinking of buying one, just do it. I recommend it!! :)

6f7f6503a28f65536efced7a76776f3e.jpg

137a1e9986352e22d48fe1fcc53a8c4c.jpg

2f9fceef5043cb0e2fcfc84711793bb3.jpg

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0v2yTuG6myQVHVtSVhtUXRqSGM/edit?usp=docslist_api

Last edited:
Back