Is a 3" exhaust to big for a N/A engine?

I think I have found EVERYTHING I need thanks to Dar-Dar! Thanks for the response on my "parts" thread! I'm going with the FULL RACE full exhaust + FULL RACE downpipe, INEJN cai, D2 coilovers...
:rockwoot:

Last edited:
I think I have found EVERYTHING I need thanks to Dar-Dar! Thanks for the response on my "parts" thread! I'm going with the FULL RACE full exhaust + FULL RACE downpipe, INEJN cai, D2 coilovers... :rockwoot: :spinning:
Honestly, I would consider the Takeda momentum intake more than the Injen.

I believe I'm jumping the gun a little for such a new car, but I love ITB's for the NA motors. Is that set-up available yet?

Very important question:
Will I be throwing my CEL with the exhaust I would like to go with? FULL RACE cat back exhaust with their downpipe, too. Please let me know before I pull the trigger on the purchase.

no cel. The downpipes move the o2 sensor out of the line to stop it from throwing a cel.

Now, is this a fact? Reason why I'm asking is because I'm a big fan of exhaust and I usually go all out with it. I saw a few videos of the FULL RACE exhaust with the downpipes and I love the sound it produces. All in all, I don't like being cheap with my exhaust setup.

Does putting on just the cat back help with power even if you don't include the downpipe?

I
I put a full race cat back and I love it. The sound is incredible and the throttle feels much more responsive. There is a huge difference not only in sound but in performance from the tsudo 70mm (i could never get it to stop leaking) to the full race. I plan on tuning but as of right now just to much money to tune.
I'm heavily leaning towards the full race system. Not sure if I should go all the way with D/P back or just cat back

Back