'Jackass' Star Ryan Dunn, 34, Dies in Car Crash

"The initial crash reconstruction investigation determined that Mr. Dunn's vehicle was traveling between 132-140 mph at the time of the collision," West Goshen Police Chief Michael Carroll said in a statement Wednesday.

Toxicology testing by the coroner indicated Dunn's blood alcohol concentration was 0.196%, which is more than twice the legal state limit of 0.08, Carroll said.

wonder if ebert has anything to say now

It's a free country and Ebert can say whatever the **** he wants. Too early? Nope IMO

yea, he's had multiple bouts with cancer. He had thyroid cancer, and then his salivary glands removed due to cancer... then tissue in his jaw, and jaw bone. He couldn't talk etc

During his various surgeries, doctors carved bone, tissue and skin from his back, arm, and legs, and transplanted them in an attempt to reconstruct his jaw and throat, though these transplants would each be unsuccessful, and eventually removed. As a result of these procedures, his right shoulder is visibly smaller than his left, and his legs have been scarred and weakened

That's why bam made comments back at him about cancer

hpwRo.gif

Near me......LOL

I just drove by the site of this wreak today and you can still see the scorch marks on the trees and asphalt.... Truly it sucks when someone decides to drink and drive....
I bet it took a long time to get through there since everyone is stopping and looking..

Jackass' Star Ryan Dunn Remembered in Video Tribute (Video)

By Kelly Fisher Posted Jul 1st 2011 06:30PM
1308598164893.jpg
Friends and family of Ryan Dunn gathered on the Paramount Pictures lot this week for a moving memorial service for the late 'Jackass' star.

According to MTV, 'Jackass' co-star Rick Kosick cut together part of moving video tribute, which features an emotional and humorous montage of Dunn's best 'Jackass' clips.

An original song written in Dunn's honor by Roger Alan Wade, "The Light Outlives the Star," is played over the second-half of the tribute video.

"Ryan was really crazy about my cousin Roger [who wrote the song]," Johnny Knoxville said. "He loved his music and really looked up to him. Rog' was equally as crazy about Ryan and, like everyone else, was shook by his passing. Rest in peace, brother. We love you."

Dunn was killed in a car accident last week, leaving his friends and fans heartbroken.

"He was my best f--king friend in the world. It's been five days now and I can't stop crying man. ...I just don't think it should've been him," co-star Bam Margera said in an interview earlier this week.

Back