'Jackass' Star Ryan Dunn, 34, Dies in Car Crash

It is a definite shame that he decided to drive while intoxicated, risk the lives of others and end the life of someone else...

Thats the lifestyle he wanted to live, thats the end result he(dunn) should've expected.

I guess after a while these guys have begun to feel like they are invincible. They aren't though... not cool that he went driving while drunk. It just sucks all around.

Coroner: Ryan Dunn Died Violent Death
The Coroner's Office just released the autopsy results for both men -- who, we're told, were each dead by the time officials arrived at the scene. Based on the autopsy results, the crash was so violent, it seems it was impossible to determine if the two died from the impact of the crash itself or from the fire that resulted.

Officials say the toxicology results for both men -- which would help determine the role alcohol played in the crash -- will be released in 4 to 6 weeks.
=======

Zachary Hartwell: Ryan Dunn's Car Crash Passenger

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn was not the only person to die in the tragic car crash in West Goshen Township, Pennsylvania early Monday. He had a passenger, whose identity has now been revealed.

The passenger was Zachary Hartwell, one of the men posing in the photos Dunn posted to Twitter of himself drinking with friends just hours before the crash. Hartwell was a Navy SEAL with three tours of duty in Iraq, RadarOnline.com reports. He had been married less than a year, to wife Rachel.
A 30-year old from West Chester, PA, he was a stunt car driver in Bam Margera's 2009 film, "Minghags."

The pair died in a fiery crash at around 2:38 Monday morning. Dunn may have been speeding at the time, and though he had been drinking alcohol, the initial police report did not indicate that intoxication was suspected as part of the reason for the crash.
In the twitter photo, he is pictured to the viewer's right, opposite Dunn.

========

yes, it was released earlier... he was a navy seal

Yeah this sucks. Never really was a big jackass fan but he's from my area and everybody said he was a cool dude. I know right where he wrecked it. what a shame...

Blood alcohol content of 0.196 and estimated speed of 132-140mph. Not a particularly good combo. What a terrible way to go.

Back