Jaycee Dinero's Ultimate All-In-1 Build Thread (Past/Present)

lol. post up some updated pics with the wheels on!
Nawwww man not yet..it's still winter so I'm not gonna bother put them on and since I don't have tires yet there's no point of fitting them on yet. I'll prob put them on like April'ish when ever it stops snowing for good.

very nice. ill have my drop by then. i think im just going to go with road magnet springs. ive seen everyone posting up and the drop looks perfect for pa roads.

Possibly around May I'll be sending my wheels out to get refinished in J's Racing Teal but to be more specific Candy Teal.

hey bro, sorry for not checking in in a while. lol.

car is looking fantastic man. i was thinking about that exhaust, but i think im going to go t1r dolphin.

where did you grab the visors from? hows the fitment? i really want a set, but cant find any that look like the 8th gen mugens, and fit nicely. and, where did you grab the reverse lights from?

hey bro, sorry for not checking in in a while. lol.

car is looking fantastic man. i was thinking about that exhaust, but i think im going to go t1r dolphin.

where did you grab the visors from? hows the fitment? i really want a set, but cant find any that look like the 8th gen mugens, and fit nicely. and, where did you grab the reverse lights from?

I got my visors from Richmond Hill Honda. The fitment is great factoryasfck! LOL. Get a J's exhaust bro! =) I grabbed my reverse lights from Kplayground.ca.

Why did you go with the Star Specs? Just curious.

How much did they run ya? I'm looking for a set of tires for my summer wheels. Nothing too aggressive tho.

I've heard great mix reviews on the Star Specs from friends who are running them and they say that the traction on them are great. It was either Hankook V12's, Advan Neova AD08's, Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs, or Bridgestone Potenza RE-11's. It was a hard pick, and I need something with extreme good traction for the summer ;) and the set ran me $980 for the set + mounting/balance included.

I currently have RE01's that I've had since TireRack did a closeout on them back in 2008. I won't be running them this year.. They are shot.

I don't need extreme summer performance.

At around 2 this afternoon me and my god brother are going to be delivering our wheels to get them powder coated within 3 weeks and soon enough that'll be the wait time I'll be getting my tires mounted by then! Can't wait!

Mann....I know this is kind of late but I haven't sent my wheels out yet..everyone flopped last minute last Sunday...

My RPF1's are going tobe picked up by Derek@Powdercoat Perfect for refinishing/powdercoating this Thursday Morning! Can't waiit!

Back