Jaycee Dinero's Ultimate All-In-1 Build Thread (Past/Present)

I'll be posting up pictures of my wheels, on the process of being powder coating! Shout outs to Derek AKA Buddha of Powder Perfect for doing a fantastic job!

The journey began from this....
image-5.jpg

Prepping...
image.jpg

Prepped...
image-1.jpg

And then the journey begins...
image-2.jpg

Derek/Buddha doing some work...
image-3.jpg

Almost there...
image-4.jpg

Finally the final stage...completion...
IMG_9746.jpg

Derek is dropping them off at my house tomorrow morning..gotta wait till next Friday so I can get my Star Specs mounted on it..And I def need a drop...for you previous 8th gen owners...which would you prefer H&R lowering springs or Eibach Sportlines lowering springs? Please give me your most honest opinions, and reviews if you don't mind. Will be running lowering springs for now..as I'm waiting patiently for coilovers to be released that are made for the 2012+ Si's.

Thanks,
Jimmy "JayDieM" Tran
TOP END R(4)C(1)N(6) MOTORSPORTS

Hey everyone, after talking to Kenneth @ Kplayground for a couple weeks now. We both are agreeing to use my FB6 as their test fit car for the Kplayground Modulo style Front Lip and Front Grill in the next couple weeks. Hopefully I'll be meeting up with Kenneth this Friday to test fit the Front Lip. I'll be sure to take pics. Stay tune!

Finally I have time to post some pics up on how the wheels look on the car. It pokes out alot..lol but I just need a bit of a drop. I'll be getting my Eibach Sportlines from OptionJDM as soon as they're released as a production product.

Bought a set of Project Kics REVO Neo-Chrome Titanium R40 Lugs with Locks.
IMG_6110.jpg

Pose mock up.
IMG_8181.jpg

IMG_2230.jpg

Tada..talk about wheel gap and poke lol.
IMG_4899.jpg

IMG_9617.jpg

had to go back to see the specs on the rims...
17x9+22 - guess I didn't see they were so wide, and the offset being 22. Would camber be enough to get rid of the poke? Hard to tell how much it's sticking out from that angle. Front worse than rear?

had to go back to see the specs on the rims...
17x9+22 - guess I didn't see they were so wide, and the offset being 22. Would camber be enough to get rid of the poke? Hard to tell how much it's sticking out from that angle. Front worse than rear?

Both corner poke out but not rubbing at all.. I don't want too much camber since I'm running a 235/40 tire setup, and no Front is similar to Rear. I honestly don't mind the poke..but what bothers me the most is too much wheel gap lol.

Looks good overall Dig the wheel color but Not liking the offset of the wheels at all. I would go swift springs over the eibach's also IMO.

Swift springs have many advantages less weight,more usable stroke and consistency and in the case the also tend to lean more towards linear than progressive (i must confess i was under the impression that Spec R's were a full linear spring but from digging are progressive but tend to be more linear and have flatter rates across the stroke than most which for me is a plus in the handling department linear FTW)
Here is a good comparo http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/suspension/157535-swift-springs-dynoed.html comparing coilover springs but would also apply to their Spec R's at least quality/consistency wise.
Drop would only be about 1+in

Back