Jesus's 2015 FB6 build

Thanks my lights came on again but today is my day off so while my lady is at work I'll check just got off work and could it pop up if some bolts are loose I hear something but I'm not sure if it is stuff that is in my trunk or my bolts are loose or if my springs are rubbing together sorry never had springs always went with full piece coilovers

I drive 30 minutes to work so I was freaking out wile going to work and this is my only car I own at the moment :( sucks I need a back up car .... Or bike....

They weren't hard at all I didn't have to cut anything there is like a cloth fiber that I thought I might have to cut off but all I did was tuck it under the mud flap and it bolted on with out any problems what so ever .... Hope that helps

So I think I figured it out my sway bar was loose on my right side not too much but I'm going to go through and check everything is nice and tight

How are you liking the d2's? I'm thinking about getting a set for my 15 And havnt seen any reviews, was gonna go with h&r or eibachs but don't really want to deal with the isolator issue And don't really want to wait till they make a 14-15 specific spring

I like them a lot actually a little harsher of a ride but not like bouncey or anything like that really recommend them but I'll probably upgrade as soon as possible bcuz I love my cars really stiff I don't know that my personal feeling tho.

Haven't done much to the car lately had some 17x7 rpf1s for a while but got bored of them so I sold them any advice on 18x8.5 wheels ? I want a meaty tire look but I don't want to camber it at all anyone have a similar setup.IMG_0088.JPG

Back