jnastii's build thread

Thanks Diogo, yeah I know about the 3M but just not that familiar with it, I guess part of it is that I like the look of the deflector. I've seen a DIY for the 3M, just not sure if that's a job I wanna get involved in myself. If I go with the 3M, I would probably consider doing the hood, front bumper, mirrors, A pillars. Do you know if that's possible/available.... And on a scale of 1-5, how difficult of a job is it?
Its very time consuming for the clear stuff it's probably a 2 on a scale of 1 to 5 for the bumpers on time and patience its definitely a 4 2 man job lots of heat lots of patience

@Lib625 I used to have the hood deflector. Protection is focused primarily on the edge of the hood, however it can 'deflect' debris from reaching exposed areas.

Thanks for the info, I'm gonna do a little more research on it and see if its something I wanna do.

Ok, thanks FB2Chris. With that said, in your exp. would you recommend a deflector or not worth the $130?

Yeah I would recommend it. I sold mine to my friend because he really wanted it, but I've been thinking of buying another one. Look around though, you may be able to find one new or used for under retail. If you find one used with all the required hardware, all you have to do is re-tape the pedestals which is a no-brainer.

hmm looks really sweet but id prefer something a little flatter it flares a bit too much for my liking on the ends not to mention its papis setup now not gonna copy that :P
He is far from being the first to use that splitter.

sorry about the late response guys.
i love my hood deflectors and i think its a big help keeping the rock chips away from the hood

sorry about the late response guys.
i love my hood deflectors and i think its a big help keeping the rock chips away from the hood
No worries man, some of the other guys filled me in on the hood deflectors. Now that we're gettin' hit with snow, I don't want my daily to get too beat up with rock & salt dings and chips. Thinkin' about askin' Santa for a deflector & some 3M for the hood & bumper for added protection.

No worries man, some of the other guys filled me in on the hood deflectors. Now that we're gettin' hit with snow, I don't want my daily to get too beat up with rock & salt dings and chips. Thinkin' about askin' Santa for a deflector & some 3M for the hood & bumper for added protection.
good idea!! lol

Forgot to mention 3M also has a spray on product I can message you a link to this other paint finishing product to that's fairly inexpensive that works very well got a buddy who's a detailer and highly recommends it

Forgot to mention 3M also has a spray on product I can message you a link to this other paint finishing product to that's fairly inexpensive that works very well got a buddy who's a detailer and highly recommends it
Excellent, thanks. I think one of you guys told me about the spray on stuff earlier. Would u recommend getting that done by a shop or is it a DIY ??

Lol that's awesome. Is your side skirt slightly warping? Like half way back your drivers door?

Lol that's awesome. Is your side skirt slightly warping? Like half way back your drivers door?

yes because its held on by screws and i keep stepping on them by accident. lolllll
i have to take them off and re drill them

I'm BACK :cheerleader::dance1::hyper::bananasplit::guitar::coolpics::feedback::hitit:

bought this CCW Classics got tired of them 2 weeks later.
10155074_280981188743219_6219230713667374642_n_zps07472840.jpg

now my current set up!
image_zpsa0ee3f63.jpeg

JRfarshot_zps50b6c3e5.jpg

that booty tho!
ac15090a-3d81-494e-931b-747a4f391e70_zps62250fb1.jpg

Back