JonnyRotten's 2014 CBP FG4 build thread

Yeah, my bad. Should of say I can't find any without having to pay a crazy high price.

It's interesting how the 9th ten varies in different areas @derekfriedrice
Did you know that the washer fluid bottle is different sizes depending on where you live?
Canadian cars come fully loaded :canada: where as the American cars have nav as an option etc.

Lol I didn't know that, I only knew about the climate control. Canadian Si's get a bit more of a mark up though however right?

But, but you Canadians pay a lot more for your Si than we do.:usa:

Looks awesome...Feeling just like the others when I saw the climate control and heated seats, lol. Makes it look more upscale! Are you liking the look more now without the badges and stickers? Think I'm going to do mine this weekend...

Looks awesome...Feeling just like the others when I saw the climate control and heated seats, lol. Makes it look more upscale! Are you liking the look more now without the badges and stickers? Think I'm going to do mine this weekend...
Thanks @T-Wolf
I personally prefer cars that don't have stickers and badges. I think the car looks cleaner, a little more low key and less flashy without them.
It's all a matter of personal taste.

Spent the day installing all of my upgrades that I purchased over the winter months.
First thing was to install my 24mm Progress RSB with Moog sway bar bushings and upgrade the rear end links to Moog as well.
I'm all about having a car that corners and handles well. With the upgraded RSB my car stays flat and flies around corners, bends, and onramps.

Next, we moved to the front of the car.
First, we (my youngest son and I) installed a Hasport rear motor mount. Then we lowered the can back down to the ground and installed a set of ACUITY shift linkage bushings. I also replaced the stock air filter while I had the airbox removed.
Shifting feels way better now.

Lastly, I replaced the cabin air filter with a nice clean new one. I was amazed at how dirty those things get. It's so easy to replace so it was nice to finish a day of crawling under the car with something that was simple to do.

Now all I want to do is drive around in my car and enjoy all these upgrades!

Back