K24 swap in an LX

You could always just pickup my kit ;) I'll be going bigger so won't be needing it. I'll break into the 10s with it shortly just hit 11.1@129

But plenty of options to build the R18 just know it'll be pricy but about the same you'd spend doing a swap.

Edit: it would be cheaper to trade in the car for an Si 06-11 for the K20z3 or 12+ for the K24z

World's Fastest Honda Civic R18!!
IG | 420Coupe

You could always just pickup my kit ;) I'll be going bigger so won't be needing it. I'll break into the 10s with it shortly just hit 11.1@129

But plenty of options to build the R18 just know it'll be pricy but about the same you'd spend doing a swap.

Edit: it would be cheaper to trade in the car for an Si 06-11 for the K20z3 or 12+ for the K24z

IG | 420Coupe
What are you upgrading this time!!!????

What are you upgrading this time!!!????
Couple different things here's a small teaser...

045cb464c104d0e48ffe3ac052315e39.jpg

Looks like it operates the vacuum on a 10 ton street sweeping truck. Lol how big is that man?

5858 not that big, just Triple ball bearing and couple diff housing sizes to see what works best and until tranny is built can't really go beast mode yet with a 72 or 62 trim turbo

Hey man, the guy already said he wants to swap his LX. It's a project, do what you want! HOWEVER - I think it would be like at least 17x cooler if you got a different engine than a K24, because people will just think it was a debadged Si and honestly for the work you'll put into it idk if it's worth it.

If money really isn't an issue, you should absolutely look into getting your hands on a 2016 Civic Type R engine. Now that would be an amazing build that I guarantee would drive youtube crazy and you'll gain respect from people across the world.

Just my .02

Yea that would be awesome but availability on that is probably slim to none, I finally payed off the civic so the build begins..the head is coming off for a port and polish next Saturday and @420Coupe woukd your kit work with the Z1?

Reactions: Nix
Yea that would be awesome but availability on that is probably slim to none, I finally payed off the civic so the build begins..the head is coming off for a port and polish next Saturday and @420Coupe woukd your kit work with the Z1?

Yes, only thing that wouldn't work out would be the motor mounts

IG | 420Coupe

Back