Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320499853.102833.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320499853.102833.jpg
    733.9 KB · Views: 1
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320499876.570530.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320499876.570530.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 1
how'd your car like the snow?
It loved the snow. The DWS tires worked very well with the AWD system. The only time it got even slightly out of sorts was when I asked it to go up a steep driveway with 9+ inches of snow (car was plowing snow) and it did it just fine

my bro was actually looking at one. but subaru did not want to work with us on a price...sooo he got a mazdaspeed3 instead. i love wrxs especailly the 11's.

my bro was actually looking at one. but subaru did not want to work with us on a price...sooo he got a mazdaspeed3 instead. i love wrxs especailly the 11's.
not sure where he/you are from, but in the northeast, dealership competition is strong, so pricing is usually pretty good.

I had a dealer give me a quote of msrp through the internet price department, and there were 5 dealers within the area. Said that was the best they could do. The next dealer gave me a quote of a couple hundred over invoice. The same car, and it was a difference of over a grand

so much fun to play in the snow! :snow::snow::snow::snow::snow:

Just to give you a heads up, (if you didn't know)... if a cop catches you doing drifts/donuts in the snow, it's actually 6 points on your license. I think that's crazy, as that's the same number of points as getting a DUI, but yea.

yea, I think the pts vary based on your state and what state you are in at the time. I'd hope a cop would just tell me to move along (as I'm not a kid). :police: Anyway, it is what it is.

Makes me want to pave a huge plot of land and let people come and just do what they like on private land :dancingcoolsmiley:

Back