*****LADIES*****

Defecating through vagina lol If I remember correctly that happens when the female gets a tear in her walls and feces basically leaks into it. We talked about it when I was still in nursing school. :barf:......can we start talking about bra sizes and panties!! :pimp: :rolleyes:

Defecating through vagina lol If I remember correctly that happens when the female gets a tear in her walls and feces basically leaks into it. We talked about it when I was still in nursing school. :barf:......can we start talking about bra sizes and panties!! :pimp: :rolleyes:

go back to the butt thread :P

Lol u guys r funny. :giggle: not suffering from cramps right now yay!! Oh but speaking of I hope I don't get either my monthly cramps or my Aunt Flo (they come separate for me) on the dragon!! That'd b awful.

Yes it would be..... Especially that 12+ hour drive....

Last edited:
Please explain the defecating thru vagina. I've heard of prolapse bladder. How do u tear thru vaginal walls.??

Yikes if a glass dildo is broken it should b thrown out. N one should buy the Pyrex kind. Or hand blown. More sturdy.

Lol I dunno. It's something I can't imagine. We should always do Kegel exercises lol.

IDK whats worse a vaginal wall tear or when women giving birth tear their little space between their vagina and anus. OUCH. The doctors sew it back up right on the spot though.

:rotfl:

My husband has exploded his thumb open recently...and now he came home two days ago with curb rash all over his ankle, shoulders, both arms, etc and a nice slice in his arm that needed to be sealed.

I need to buy stock in butterfly bandaids with the amount I've needed with these issues LOL.

I also have a fairly weak stomach LOL

Back