*****LADIES*****

did he fall off his bike??

also i think the episiotomy is better than tearing it, cuz the episiotomy is a precise cut, while the tear is jagged and can go through many layers of tissue. yikes!!!

i wanna hear more stories lol!

It's 12 from my place and NYC is 2 hours north from me...

uhm is that doing the speed limit?? god im gon drive myself i cant see myself driving 12 hrs..... i've driven at most 8 going to canada.

Please explain the defecating thru vagina. I've heard of prolapse bladder. How do u tear thru vaginal walls.??

Freddiii

It's called a rectovaginal fistula. It's not a tear so much as erosion of the epithelial lining that separate two organs. It's really really f'ing gross. Most people who develop one have other issues going on and average age of the ones I've seen is 80+

I have seen several in my line of work. There are many different types of fistulas out there. It is simply an abnormal connection or passage between two organs or vessels that don't normally connect.

A very common one is the arteriovenous fistula. It's a connection between an artery and a vein, generally done by a surgeon. Usually they are for hemodialysis.

To sum it up: All fistulas are as gross as they sound.

Freddiii

It's called a rectovaginal fistula. It's not a tear so much as erosion of the epithelial lining that separate two organs. It's really really f'ing gross. Most people who develop one have other issues going on and average age of the ones I've seen is 80+

I have seen several in my line of work. There are many different types of fistulas out there. It is simply an abnormal connection or passage between two organs or vessels that don't normally connect.

A very common one is the arteriovenous fistula. It's a connection between an artery and a vein, generally done by a surgeon. Usually they are for hemodialysis.

To sum it up: All fistulas are as gross as they sound.

Thanks. I learned something new. :)

I hear ya MrsJrotax101! My husband is a bit of a trainwreck. We call him Captain Chaos. He's had three concussions. (Mostly bike stunt related.) A few years ago he cut his thumb off with a saw while he was at work. (He was teaching the new guy to use it. The new guy quit.) Last fall he shattered his wrist. (He was riding his bike down a twisty mountain road at 11:00 at night while holding a flashlight and hit the brake too hard and flew over the handlebars.) A few weeks ago he sliced open his middle finger. He needed stitches but didn't get them. Then to make me feel better he told me that he "has a friend that does stitches." As though I'd drop him off at a van in the Walmart parking lot or something to get stitches.

Maybe this should be more like a support group.

The thing is that I reallllllly can't stomach blood and biologic stuff. There have been a few times when I felt like the floor was shifting beneath me and I've gotten kind of green. BUT I just have to put on my big girl panties and deal with the Doctors and try to be tough.

did he fall off his bike??

Yeah he went on an expert mountain bike trail that recommends body armor....without it.
Flew over his handlebars into rocks and hard georgia red clay. I took plenty of gross pics.

I hear ya MrsJrotax101! My husband is a bit of a trainwreck. We call him Captain Chaos. He's had three concussions. (Mostly bike stunt related.) A few years ago he cut his thumb off with a saw while he was at work. (He was teaching the new guy to use it. The new guy quit.) Last fall he shattered his wrist. (He was riding his bike down a twisty mountain road at 11:00 at night while holding a flashlight and hit the brake too hard and flew over the handlebars.) A few weeks ago he sliced open his middle finger. He needed stitches but didn't get them. Then to make me feel better he told me that he "has a friend that does stitches." As though I'd drop him off at a van in the Walmart parking lot or something to get stitches.

Maybe this should be more like a support group.

The thing is that I reallllllly can't stomach blood and biologic stuff. There have been a few times when I felt like the floor was shifting beneath me and I've gotten kind of green. BUT I just have to put on my big girl panties and deal with the Doctors and try to be tough.

good gosh :ohsnap:

I'm usually the accident prone one. I've torn ligaments and tendons, bad sprains, hairline fractures multiple times in both ankles..and my wrist.

put-on-your-big-girl-panties-and-deal.png

Well I'm thankful my bf isn't accident prone. Tho I remember a couple years ago he sliced his finger at work n how worried I was cuz he didn't specify how and where he was injured jus that he was injured. Blood doesn't bother me too much I've mended many of my brothers cuts and bruises. Now u both have me worried cuz I do know my bf really wants a motorcycle.

Well I'm thankful my bf isn't accident prone. Tho I remember a couple years ago he sliced his finger at work n how worried I was cuz he didn't specify how and where he was injured jus that he was injured. Blood doesn't bother me too much I've mended many of my brothers cuts and bruises. Now u both have me worried cuz I do know my bf really wants a motorcycle.

Well let me make you feel better by telling you two things:
1. B isn't accident prone. He's on purpose prone.
2. He did all that sh$t on a BICYCLE.

Back