lets see everyones SI :)

I recently just purchased some precut ones off ebay for my 2013 civic si sedan and it was only 8.99 lol cheaper than buying yellow bulbs plus a bit of protection in case of rocks so it won't crack I guess

Okay, I'll play too :)

My 2007 NHBP FG2:

70gkdw.jpg

339rr6e.jpg

2sbkebd.jpg

33atk5z.jpg

11r9cpi.jpg

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPcLCY0MpXI

One of my favorite Si's out there. Not only is Mike's Si a nasty beast, it's the only Si I've seen that belches as much black smoke out of the tailpipe as mine does. :giggle:

Hopefully when Vit gets my final tune worked out I'll emit less of a "smoke screen" effect. :shadyhat:

Last edited:

I believe there are a few in the official tattoo thread, but I've never had an decent, clear, detailed pics taken. One is a filmstrip reel around my leg with the the 3 light saber duels from the original trilogy. On my left arm is a half sleeve of a giant (not chronologically correct) space battle. I think we managed to fit in all the major ships from the original trilogy except for the Rebel Troop Transport, and the Medical Frigate. Yes....I'm well aware that I'm a dork. Look at my avatar for Jebus sake. :giggle:

I believe there are a few in the official tattoo thread, but I've never had an decent, clear, detailed pics taken. One is a filmstrip reel around my leg with the the 3 light saber duels from the original trilogy. On my left arm is a half sleeve of a giant (not chronologically correct) space battle. I think we managed to fit in all the major ships from the original trilogy except for the Rebel Troop Transport, and the Medical Frigate. Yes....I'm well aware that I'm a dork. Look at my avatar for Jebus sake. :giggle:
While you may pushing the outer rim of dorkdom, I'm just glad it's not Trek. Look at my call sign, for Fixer's sake.

I apologize for these old cruddy pics, but I ran across them buried deep in my photobucket, and figured I'd post them...

IMG_0166.jpg

Some of the Star Wars arm...
IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

Inside of that arm
IMG_0169.jpg

Old pics of the incomplete film strip reel on my leg:
Star Wars
IMG_0174.jpg

Empire
IMG_0173.jpg

Jedi hadn't been started at the time but is finished now. Maybe I can get somebody to take newer/better pics of my tattoos sometime soon.

This is a piece of art from my favorite author Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
IMG_0172.jpg

Back